Our aim at Wilbur’s market farm is to supply seasonal, fresh, flavoursome produce whilst caring for the environment. We believe that by working with nature and supplying to people locally it’s possible to have a positive impact on our surroundings and its wildlife whilst creating a sustainable business.
• Starting from the ground up, our site has been farmed organically for more than 15 years so benefits
from the associated natural balance these methods bring.
• We look to continue to improve and nurture our soil so that when produce is taken from it, it is
nutritionally dense. We are growing.
• With the use of permanent plantings of trees, hedges and nectar rich flowers we encourage a rich diversity
of insect life and the benefits they bring. Sunflowers and Bee’s at Wilbur’s Market Farm.
• We grow a good range of herbs, salads and vegetable varieties so you will find old favourites and some new
things to try. Coming Soon.
• With a local customer base we can ensure the quickest time from field to customer which along with the
above points allows us to meet our aims of quality and flavour.
If you are a restaurant or caterer:
Call 07943 686666 or email us to discuss your requirements. We can grow to order or feel free to visit and browse our current selection.
Individual or small orders:
After a fantastic first season The Wilbur’s Market Farm Shop is now closed but will be open again in early March 2020. Based close to Barnwell at Lilford Lodge Farm PE8 5SA.